It’s an urban jungle out there, which calls for a bike with some serious edge.
Introducing Crater - our pothole munching hybrid. Mountain bike toughness meets road bike sensibilities - think sturdy, but surprisingly lightweight. A best of both worlds design that means you ride out the bumps, without excess weight slowing you down. And with no more sitting in morning traffic, you’ll be at your desk for nine.
The Crater is built around Insync’s durable steel hybrid frame, a capable hybrid bike well suited for road and light off-road conditions. The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, Revoshift gear shifters, bullet proof Shimano front and rear derailleurs, smooth running Shimano 6 speed freewheel and a lightweight triple chainset.
This 18 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest inclines or eat up the miles on the black stuff, whilst the responsive v-brakes stop you on a pin in all conditions. The Crater is fitted with strong, single wall, lightweight alloy wheels, complete with low rise handlebars for an easy and comfortable to ride.
- Steel frame construction to withstand knocks
- 700c tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for various types of terrain
- Alloy V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions
- Alloy rims add style and reduce the bicycles weight
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills
- Shimano’s Revoshift shifters to make shifting between gears simpler
- Reflective strip located on the seat stay for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Frame 700C Steel Gents Frame
- Fork 700C Steel Trekking Type Fork
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Alloy clamp 28.6mm
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm
- Stem Steel MTB Type 22.2mm Diameter
- Grips Pvc Trekking Type
- Brakes V Type
- Shifter Right Twist Grip
- Shifter Left Twist Grip
- Front Derailleur Shimano TZ31 (Down pull)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTY21GS, Direct mount
- Chain 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28T
- Pedals 9/16"Pvc Trekking Type
- Tyres 700c X 35c
- Rims 700C Alloy 36H Single wall
- Hubs Steel 36H, nutted
- Saddle Black comfort saddle
- Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm Steel