A bike with some serious snarl.
When it comes to off-roading, Chimera bares its teeth. Ready to menace the trails. Smart, rugged and with plenty of gears to get you up and over those mountains. This beast isn’t one to back down.
The Chimera is built around an aluminium frame making it both strong and lightweight so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Chimera also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Shimano's EZ Fire shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Aluminium frame is both durable and lightweight enhancing rider experience. Updated frame geometry for 2020. Better clearance, high stability, extra comfort and confidence.
- Front suspension fork softens the bumps in the road for a more controlled ride.
- V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
- Frame: Aluminium Frameset.
- Fork: steel/rigid.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing.
- B.B Set: Cotterless 5 pcs.
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm.
- Stem: Zoom MTS-319-5, 70mm, 10 Degree rise.
- Grips: Pvc MTB Type 90mm Black.
- Front Brake: V Type.
- Rear Brake: V Type.
- Shifter Right: EZ Fire.
- Shifter Left: EZ Fire.
- Front Derailleur: FD-QD-35 (Down Pull).
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RDTX35GS (Bracket Type).
- Chain: 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L.
- Chainset: Steel 24X34X42T x 170mm.
- Tyres Front: 26" X 2.10".
- Tyres Rear: 26" X 2.10".
- Rims: 26" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy clamp 31.8mm.