The idea behind Concept is simple: to create children’s bikes with the same contemporary design, durability and safety as adult bikes. The result is a fun collection that brings little ones the colourful styling they love and parents complete peace of mind. Available with a range of matching accessories, this playful range includes everything you need keep kids safe when they take off on two wheels.
Playful design. Complete peace of mind.
Concept is our premium Children’s brand with almost 30 years’ experience and heritage in the market. The Concept brand was developed as a quality step forward from the throwaway kids’ bikes market failing our children. Taking design and quality cues from the adult Viking range, Concept bikes are beautifully-made, playful and designed to withstand the toughest treatment.
This means that from the components to the design, nothing has been overlooked. This uncompromising attention to detail guarantees greater durability and total peace of mind for parents.
As such, this lively range of bikes are aimed at mums, dads and grandparents shopping for their child’s first serious bike. However, thanks to fun, character-led designs and larger-than-life personalities, kids love Concept bikes too.
With a bike to suit children of all ages, the range has widespread appeal and brings all the benefits of our established Viking range to a younger audience.
- A great value lively range of kids bikes
- The range features a collection of smaller wheeled bikes, from 8”-24” wheels
- Concept collection also includes our range of balance push bikes and trikes
- A typical Concept customer would be someone who rides a Viking bike and wants the same quality for their child
- Concept includes a range of themed bikes with matching accessories
- Themes include Spider, Little Monster, Little Cutie, Daredevil, Princess, Spellbound, Zombie to name a few of our exciting range
- Target audience for the Concept range is mainly Parents/Grandparents who are buying a quality well-made bike that will last for their grandchildren/children
- The bikes are well made and have the wow factor
- Tig-welded, high-tensile steel frames
- Strong brand loyalty amongst the buyers